Access Issues — Archives
- Carson National Forest Released Travel Management Environmental Assessment for 'West-side' Districts
- Cibola National Forest Releases Long-Awaited Mount Taylor Travel Management Environmental Assessment
- Mt Taylor Ranger District (Cibola National Forest) Releases Proposed Action for Managing Motorized Travel
- Cibola NF Mt Taylor District has posted 'Starting Point' maps
Last Updated: January 11, 2010
The Mount Taylor Ranger District of the Cibola National Forest has posted the 'Starting Point' maps for the Travel Management Rule implementation. These maps show the open routes that are currently in the Forest Service system road and trail network on the Mt. Taylor Ranger District. System roads and trails are those routes that are included in the system inventory. These are the routes that are included in agency reports, maps and in maintenance planning.
The website also includes an 'All Routes' inventory which includes decommissioned and Class 1 (closed to use but still in FS inventory). Obviously, the 'All Routes' is a bit of a misnomer as it does not yet include any routes submitted by the public for inventory and analysis.
- Mount Taylor Ranger District Travel Management Rule Starting Point Maps Available and Two More Public Meetings
- Comment Period Extended for Travel Planing for the Glade Run Recreation Area (aka Chokecherry Canyon)
- Socorro Proposed Resource Management Plan and Final Environmental Impact Statement Finally Released!
NM State Legislation
- They Are At It Again! Congress Trying to Ram Through a 2010 Omnibus Lands Bill that AFFECTS NEW MEXICO OHV Access