Access Issues — Archives
- Carson National Forest Released Travel Management Environmental Assessment for 'West-side' Districts
- Cibola National Forest Releases Long-Awaited Mount Taylor Travel Management Environmental Assessment
- Mt Taylor Ranger District (Cibola National Forest) Releases Proposed Action for Managing Motorized Travel
- Mount Taylor Ranger District Travel Management Rule Starting Point Maps Available and Two More Public Meetings
- Comment Period Extended for Travel Planing for the Glade Run Recreation Area (aka Chokecherry Canyon)
- Blue Ribbon Magazine Highlights Innovative Land Use Bill Introduction
Last Updated: December 19, 2008
The latest issue of Blue Ribbon Magazine highlights the innovative Dona Ana County Planned Growth, Open Space, and Rangeland Preservation Act of 2008 (H.R. 6300) introduced by Congressman Steve Pearce (R-NM).
This article is re-printed with permission from the BlueRibbon Magazine. Learn more about BlueRibbon Coalition at www.sharetrails.org.
- Socorro Proposed Resource Management Plan and Final Environmental Impact Statement Finally Released!
NM State Legislation
- They Are At It Again! Congress Trying to Ram Through a 2010 Omnibus Lands Bill that AFFECTS NEW MEXICO OHV Access