Access Issues — Archives
- Carson National Forest Released Travel Management Environmental Assessment for 'West-side' Districts
- Carson National Forest Releases Draft EA for Jicarilla District for 30 Day Comment Period
Last Updated: March 28, 2010
The Environmental Assessment for Travel Management on the Jicarilla Ranger District, Carson National Forest is available for public review on the forest’s website listed below.
The comments are due by March 12, 2010. An excerpt from the Notice letter reads:
"A common remark made by the public in July 2009 was the lack of specific information on possible effects of the proposed actions. In response, I have decided to issue another 30-day Notice and Comment at this time, upon completion of the environmental assessment. Members of the public who provided comments during the previous 30-day comment period will be eligible to appeal my decision, as well as, those providing comments during this 30-day comment period."
- Cibola National Forest Releases Long-Awaited Mount Taylor Travel Management Environmental Assessment
- Mt Taylor Ranger District (Cibola National Forest) Releases Proposed Action for Managing Motorized Travel
- Mount Taylor Ranger District Travel Management Rule Starting Point Maps Available and Two More Public Meetings
- Comment Period Extended for Travel Planing for the Glade Run Recreation Area (aka Chokecherry Canyon)
- Socorro Proposed Resource Management Plan and Final Environmental Impact Statement Finally Released!
NM State Legislation
- They Are At It Again! Congress Trying to Ram Through a 2010 Omnibus Lands Bill that AFFECTS NEW MEXICO OHV Access